Introducing the TSFC 101 PEM Fuel Cell Test Station - a panel-type device designed for conducting academic tests and training studies on undergraduate or graduate fuel cells research. This high-quality product has been crafted with durable materials and industrial electronic devices to ensure long-term use in your laboratory. With its open panel design, tests can be conducted easily and understood without difficulty. This test station can also be utilized as a training kit.
Other models are also available for hydrogen, direct ethanol, and direct formic acid fuel cells. This user- friendly product visually locates the anode, cathode, and fuel cell, allowing users to quickly comprehend the chemical events and parameters such as temperature, current, voltage, and flow rate.
For any customization needs on any features please Contact us.
- Easily understandable tests can be made with the open design on the panel. It can also be used as a training kit.
- Available models for Hydrogen, Direct Ethanol, Methanol and Direct Formic acid fuel cells.
- Equipped with 300W programmable electronic load.
- Necessary equipment is available for nitrogen purge. In this way, gas lines can be purged with nitrogen gas.
- Equipped with check-valves in the inlet lines of anode cathode and nitrogen prevents the back-up of the gases.
- For hydrogen, 2 slpm and for air or oxygen, 10slpm mass flow controller device (MFC) with a control range of 2-% 100 are installed. Can be configured to any other flow rate during purchase.
- Bubble type humidifiers and heated gas transfer lines with PID temperature controllers allow precise humidity levels at cell inlet.
- User support with remote access is available.
- The whole system can be controlled by computer and FCSoft software. With the advanced FCSoft software, it is possible to control the hardware of the entire system, to collect data at the time intervals determined by the user, to display graphics, to get historical data from the database.
- In FCSoft software, system parameters can be displayed instantly with historical and current data.
- The test system can be operated with the parameters entered manually or fully automatically as programmed by the user.
- This methanol fuel cell test station works with 220V AC 50Hz or 120V 60 Hz power source.
Flow Control Accuracy (for Hydrogen and Air)
For both hydrogen and oxygen
Accuracy ±0.25% of FS (full scale)
Temperature Control Range
Cell temprature control allows room temperature to 200°C. (Cell is optional and 120°C and 200°C models are available)
Dew point control: Room temperature to 90°C
Heated gas transfer line: Room temperature to 180°C (HTL Surface temperature) Cell gas feed temperature Room Temp. To 90°C
- The test system is equipped with bubbler type Dew Point humidifiers. Dew point or relative humidity can be set.
PROGRAMMABLE ELECTRONIC LOAD
Electronic load with 300W maximum power is used as standard in these models.
There are six high speed operating modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV.
The operating range of the load is V=0-150V, I=0-60A P=0-300W
Overcurrent, overvoltage, over power, and overheat protections and reverse polarity
protection are available.
The smart fan system adjusts the fan speed depending on the ambient temperature and device temperature.
Support for remote voltage compensation.
Compatible with RS232 / RS485 / USB serial connections.
FCSOFT brings control to your fingers
With the user-friendly FCSOFT fuel cell test software, your entire test system comes to a computer screen. With a mouse button, you can turn the desired flow on and off, and set the cell to the desired temperature. you can set alarm and warning levels for each parameter.
With the FCSoft software, the desired work program, program number, duration of that program, working temperature, hydrogen, oxygen, air or nitrogen flow can be easily uploaded to the system via the software.
The test station can be operated manually or fully automatically by pressing a single button in the FCSoft software. At the end of the program, the program number, duration, current density and cell voltage data and date, time, duration, temperature data are automatically saved in excel format. The user can easily access this file.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.