Temperature control is essential in fuel cell research, electrolyser research, flow battery research, and many laboratory applications. This module creates a total of 6 control points, 3 for each humidifier, especially for temperature control of anode and cathode humidifiers. In the Anode-Cathode Humidifier application, the humidifier water phase temperature, exit gas dew point and heated line temperature can be controlled. Apart from this application, it can be used in all kinds of temperature control applications with resistive heating elements.
Basic Technical features:
- Temperature Control range: from 0 up to 1650 ° C depending on the sensor type selected.
- Sensor type: PT100 standard, J, K, S, analog 0-10V, 4-20mA etc. optional
- Output switch: 25A SSR (solid state relay)
- Communication: RS485 Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII
- Alarm output: Definable relay output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.