Fuel cell hardware transforms chemical ingredients (such as hydrogen, natural gas, methanol) into electricity and water with its electrochemical characteristics. The whole idea is provision of uniform temperature and gas distribution in the cell and compression of the membrane electrode assembly (MEA).
Current collector is gold plated as it is a good corrosion prevention technique and good electrical conductor with graphite separator plate. A high purity graphite plate with high electrical conductivity (900 Scm-1) and high thermal conductivity (117 Wm-1K-1) is designed with gas flow channels and manifold. A Gasket is included to provide a secured seal for the MEA. Stable cell temperature is sustained with the use of power silicon rubber heaters at the ends of the fuel cell.
- Built-in silicon rubber heaters (120 watt) for maintaining cell temperature
- Nylon fitting/SS nut for gas tight connection to 1/4” tubing
- Gold plated current collectors
- Belleville washer
- Machined graphite separator plates
- Banana plugs for monitoring voltage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.