Flow batteries turns the chemical ingredients fed into electricity. The fuel is kept usually in an electrolyte outside of the battery. As a matter of fact, flow batteries act as energy storage systems and they do not self-discharge or have memory effect like conventional batteries. As the electrolyte is a corrosive acid, design should focus on prevention of leakage and corrosion that may happen at connections.
A well-designed flow battery test cell allows for keeping uniform compression and sealing at low pressure; also manifolds need to be isolated from metal components to avoid corrosion.
- Built-in silicon rubber heaters (120 watt) for maintaining cell temperature
- Gold plated current collectors
- Nylon fitting/SS nut for gas tight connection to 1/4” tubing
- Machined graphite separator plates
- Banana plugs for monitoring voltage
- Belleville washer
Customization options upon requestL
- Straight Channel
- Column/ Pin Type (standard with Flow Battery Hardware)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.