Other models are also available for hydrogen, direct ethanol, and direct formic acid fuel cells. This user- friendly product visually locates the anode, cathode, and fuel cell, allowing users to quickly comprehend the chemical events and parameters such as temperature, current, voltage, and flow rate.
For any customization needs on any features please Contact us.
- Easily understandable tests can be made with the open design on the panel. It can also be used as a training kit.
- Available models for Hydrogen, Direct Ethanol, Methanol and Direct Formic acid fuel cells.
- Equipped with 300W programmable electronic load.
- Necessary equipment is available for nitrogen purge. In this way, gas lines can be purged with nitrogen gas.
- Equipped with check-valves in the inlet lines of anode, cathode and nitrogen prevents the back-up of the gases.
- For methanol a precise peristaltic pump up to 50 ml/min ; for air or oxygen 5-10 slpm mass flow controller device (MFC) with a control range of 2%-100% are installed. These parameters can be configured to any other flow rate as per your needs.
- Bubble type humidifiers and heated gas transfer lines with PID temperature controllers allow precise humidity levels at cell inlet.
- User support with remote access is available (upon request).
- Whole system can be controlled by computer and FCSoft software. With the advanced FCSoft software, it is possible to control the hardware of the entire system to collect data at the time intervals determined by the user, to display graphics, to get historical data from the database.
- In FCSoft software, system parameters can be displayed instantly with historical and current data.
- The test system can be operated with the parameters entered manually or fully automatically as programmed by the user.
- This methanol fuel cell test station works with 220V AC 50Hz or 120V 60 Hz power source.
Programmable Electronic Load
Electronic load with 300W maximum power is used as standard in these models.
There are six high speed operating modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV.
The operating range of the load is V=0-150V, I=0-60A, P=0-300W.
Overcurrent, overvoltage, overpower, and overheat protections and reverse polarity
protection are included.
The smart fan system adjusts the fan speed depending on the ambient temperature and device temperature.
Support for remote voltage compensation.
Compatible with RS232 / RS485 / USB serial connections.
FCSOFT brings full control to you
With the user-friendly FCSOFT fuel cell test software, your entire test system comes to a computer screen. With a mouse button, you can turn the desired flow on and off, and set the cell to the desired temperature. you can set alarm and warning levels for each parameter.
With the FCSoft software, the desired work program, program number, duration of that program, working temperature, hydrogen, oxygen, air or nitrogen flow can be easily uploaded to the system via the software.
The test station can be operated manually or fully automatically by pressing a single button in the FCSoft software. At the end of the program, the program number, duration, current density and cell voltage data and date, time, duration, temperature data are automatically saved in excel format. The user can easily access this file.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.