TSFC PRO-600 TheSix Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Test Stations are developed and designed with the perfect combination in both the fuel cell field and the engineering and product development areas, and are designed and manufactured to serve your laboratory for many years using high-quality materials and devices. Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFC), direct methanol fuel cells (DMFC), direct ethanol fuel cells (DEFC), Formic acid fuel cells (FAFC), phosphoric acid fuel cells (PAFC), solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), redox fluid batteries (RFB) etc. fuel cell test systems which can work with any kind of gas-gas, liquid-gas and liquid-liquid fuel and oxidation agent can be produced. Starting from a single cell to 600W, 1.2kW, 2kW, 5kW fuel cell test stations are available in our product portfolio. When an internet connection is supplied by the customer, we assist operators with online support in a very short time.
With the user-friendly FCSOFT fuel cell test software, your entire system comes to a computer screen.
With a mouse button, you can turn the flow you want on and off, you can set the cell to the desired temperature. You can set the alarm and alert levels for each parameter.
With FCSoft software, the desired program, program number, duration of the program, operating temperature, fuel flow rate, oxygen, air or nitrogen flow rate can be easily uploaded to the system via software.
- Fuel Cell Test Stations are manufactured withhighest quality components.
- Available models for Hydrogen, Direct Ethanol, Methanol and Direct Formic acid fuel cells.
- Equipped with 400, 600, 800, 1200 or 1500 W programmable electronic load.
- Necessary equipment is available for nitrogen purge. In this way, gas lines can be purged with nitrogen gas.
- Equipped with check-valves in the inlet lines of anode cathode and nitrogen prevents the back-up of the gases.
- For Methanol 30 ml/min and for air or oxygen, 50 slpm mass flow controller device (MFC) with a control range of 2-% 100 are installed. Can be configured to any other flow rate during purchase.
- Bubble type humidifiers and heated gas transfer lines with PID temperature controllers allow precise humidity levels at cell inlet.
- User support with remote access is available.
- The whole system can be controlled by computer and FCSoft software. With the advanced FCSoft software, it is possible to control the hardware of the entire system, to collect data at the time intervals determined by the user, to display graphics, to get historical data from the database.
- In FCSoft software, system parameters can be displayed instantly with historical and current data.
- The test system can be operated with the parameters entered manually or fully automatically as programmed by the user.
- This methanol fuel cell test station works with 220V AC 50Hz or 120V 60 Hz power source.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.