The Fuel Cell Developer Kit introduces the operating principle of the solid polymer electrolyte fuel cell.
Depending on the topics covered and depth of study, the kit can be used to teach both secondarz subjetcs (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and more advanced education courses. The kit teaches students a set of vocational cross-curriculum skills as well as high-level skills that go beyond the school curriculum.
- Measuring current voltage
- Operating the purge valve
- Short circuit contol
Examples of classroom projects
- Fuel cell controll system
- Autonomous power grid with a hydrogen fuel cell
- Hydrogen-powered RC speedboat
- Hybrid model car controlled via Bluetooth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.